20th October 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BBA(Sales and Marketing) Honours for 12th Humanities NIOS student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Humanities studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BBA(Sales and Marketing) Honours. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BBA in this specialization or not?

22nd October 2018, 05:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(Sales and Marketing) Honours for 12th Humanities NIOS student?

For BBA admission, you just need class 12th qualification with any stream. NIOS is definitely a valid qualification and you shouldn't face any issues with it.

Just make sure you fulfill the merit for getting admission, which is mostly through entrance exam and in some cases, based on class 12th marks.
22nd October 2018, 09:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(Sales and Marketing) Honours for 12th Humanities NIOS student?

BBA in Sales and Marketing is a three year full time graduate course which is divided into 6 semesters.
Candidate securing minimum 50% marks in 10 + 2 in any discipline are eligible for this course admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?