19th September 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BCA in Baring Union Christian College Gurdaspur?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Baring Union Christian College Gurdaspur for studying BCA course. I have heard that this college provide best BCA course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college.

22nd September 2019, 05:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCA in Baring Union Christian College Gurdaspur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Baring Union Christian College Gurdaspur for studying BCA course. I have heard that this college provide best BCA course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college.

Eligibility to study the Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A) in the Baring Union Christian College, Gurdaspur is a pass in Senior Secondary Certificate (12th) with at least 40% marks or equivalent qualification recognized by GNDU, Amritsar. Duration of the Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A) is 3 years in the Baring Union Christian College, Gurdaspur. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
22nd September 2019, 08:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCA in Baring Union Christian College Gurdaspur?

B.C.A. or Bachelor of Computer Applications is an undergraduate Information Technology course. The required eligibility to study BCA in Baring Union Christian College Gurdaspur is the candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream with English from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Computer Applications is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list which is displayed by the Baring Union Christian College Gurdaspur.
22nd September 2019, 09:15 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Computer Applications in in Baring Union Christian College Gurdaspur is that you must qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination passed with minimum 45% marks and above in any relevant stream with English as a subject of study from a recognized university.

The admission to Bachelor of Computer Applications in in Baring Union Christian College Gurdaspur is direct and on the basis of your scores in 10+2 .

You can check the website http://www.buccbatala.org for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?