19th September 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School?

Hi friends, I am interested to pursue Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication from Chandigarh Media School. As I am interested to do BJMC so I would like to know about the benefits to do this course from this institute?

22nd September 2019, 03:14 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School?

The candidates who have completed Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School will get better job opportunities.

You will get the opportunity to work as Columnists, TV correspondent, Fashion Photographer, Photojournalist or Radio Disc Jockeys.

The starting salary of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication graduates in Chandigarh Media School who worked as Columnists compose will get Rs.4,30,721 per year.
22nd September 2019, 04:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Media School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to pursue Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication from Chandigarh Media School. As I am interested to do BJMC so I would like to know about the benefits to do this course from this institute?

Department of Media Studies – Chandigarh University offers one of the best curriculums in line with industry demand for the Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication course. Department of Media Studies – Chandigarh University also conducts various seminars and industry expert interactions. Students after completion of the Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication in the Department of Media Studies – Chandigarh University can work in various TV Production, Digital Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations and Brand Management companies. They can also work as a content writer, writer, reporter, etc. after completion of the Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication in the Department of Media Studies – Chandigarh University.
22nd September 2019, 09:11 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of studying Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication at Chandigarh Media School is that you can get good job opportunity for your bright future.

The name of the best course and the best job opportunity for you are given below.

BEST JOB OPPORTUNITY

=> Circulation & Public Relations

=> Legal Affairs Department

=> Journals

=> News Agencies

=> Photography Companies

=> TV Channels

=> Radio Telecasting Companies

=> All India Radio

=> Newspapers

HIGHER STUDY COURSES

=> M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)

=> M.Phil. (Journalism and Mass Communication)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?