9th October 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEd for BPharm graduate?

Hi everyone, I have done with my BPharm course. Can I now do BEd now? Actually, I am interested in doing this BEd course. So, I would like to know whether I am eligible or not? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

12th October 2018, 04:39 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEd for BPharm graduate?

Eligibility to study B.Ed after completing B.Pharm are as follows:-
Candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University.
Candidate should have scored at least 50% aggregate in Bachelor's Degree.
Candidate should have qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective colleges.
12th October 2018, 03:01 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying B.Ed course is a graduation level degree in any related subject with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

Since you have studied B.Pharmacy which is equivalent to bachelors degree, you are eligible for studying B.Ed degree.
12th October 2018, 07:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Any graduate from a UGC recognized university, with 50% marks, can apply for B.Ed admission. B.Pharm is definitely a degree, hence, you are surely eligible for admission.

Just make sure you are ready to teach the subject, which is available for pursuing B.Ed. Being a B.Pharm graduate, you can only choose any science subject.
13th October 2018, 07:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to pursue B.ED for a Bachelor of Pharmacy student because if you want to serve as a teacher in a college then you have to pursue M Pharmacy from a recognised University.
After completing your Masters course you will have to qualify the required test in order to work as a lecturer.
13th October 2018, 08:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Ed for B Pharmacy graduate :-

B Pharmacy graduate is not eligible to apply for B.Ed

B.Ed - Bachelor of Education is a one year Teachers Training Course and can be pursued after graduation.
The eligible Candidate must be an Indian citizen having completed graduation degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce with 50% marks from a recognised University, can apply for B.Ed.
13th October 2018, 09:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Ed for B Pharmacy graduate:-

Sorry, B Pharmacy graduates are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Eligibility for B.Ed course :-

The candidate should have completed your graduation from a recognised University.

Graduation should be of 3 years duration only and should be in subjects like physics, chemistry, zoology, botany , political science, economics etc.

Means your graduation should be in a fundamental subject are not a professional course .

B Pharmacy is a professional courses so you cannot do B.Ed .

You can opt for a private job or you can apply for a government job as you are a graduate.
13th October 2018, 10:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to pursue Bachelor of Education:

The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed course is bachelor of arts, Bachelor of Science or bachelor of commerce from a recognised University with at least 50% marks.

Students need to appear in an entrance test conducted by the various states and independent educational bodies and Universities for admission in various teaching Institutions attached with it according to the rank of the candidate in the entrance exam.

These exams are generally held in the month of June and consists of objective type questions but as you have done your Bachelor in Pharmacy, hence you are not eligible to appear in this entrance test.
14th October 2018, 12:22 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Ed for B.Pharm graduate are as follows:-

Candidate must be a holder of graduation from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?