27th March 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Bio Engineering) in KAHE-Coimbatore?

Hi everyone, I want to do BE in Bio Engineering from KAHE-Coimbatore. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in KAHE-Coimbatore? Please reply to me asap.

30th March 2019, 02:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Bio Engineering) in KAHE-Coimbatore?

=> B.E. Bio-Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering in Bio-Engineering is an undergraduate Bio Engineering course.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Engineering in Bio-Engineering course is 4 years.

=> For the admission of Bachelor of Engineering in Bio-Engineering course, the candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream with at least 60% from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you should score good marks in the entrance examination.
30th March 2019, 08:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Bio Engineering) in KAHE-Coimbatore?

Eligibility Criteria for getting admission in KAHE - Coimbatore:-

==> You should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology from a reputed Board.

==> Candidates with a 3 year diploma in Engineering with minimum 60 marks can also apply for this course.

==> Admission is also made on the basis of merit in the All India Entrance Examination conducted by the University (KNEE).

==> Candidates minimum age should be 17 years at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?