3rd August 2019, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BPharm in IEC University Baddi Campus? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study BPharm in IEC University Baddi Campus. I want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

6th August 2019, 12:38 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BPharm in IEC University Baddi Campus? Duration of this course?

The minimum eligibility required to study Bachelor of Pharmacy in IEC University Baddi campus is 10+2 passed with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) from recognized State Education Board or any Open School Education Board of State Government or Central Government.

The duration of the Bachelor of Pharmacy in IEC University Baddi campus is 4 year with 8 Semester.

You can visit the website https://www.iecuniversity.com for more information.
6th August 2019, 08:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BPharm in IEC University Baddi Campus? Duration of this course?

BPharm in IEC University Baddi Campus is a 4 year duration course. The eligibility criteria is a candidate must have done a 10+2 (Medical and Non Medical) from a recognized board. If you want to study BPharm (LEET) then the duration of this course is 3 years and the eligibility criteria is a candidate must have passed a diploma in Pharmacy with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.iecuniversity.com
6th August 2019, 09:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

IEC University Baddi Campus offering BPharm course. Duration of this program is full time 4 years.
The basic eligibility required to enroll onto this program is you should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics from a recognized Board. You must have obtained minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.

You can find details on;
https://www.iecuniversity.com/pages/school/b-pharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?