3rd August 2019, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BPharm in IEC University Baddi Campus? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BPharm course in IEC University Baddi Campus. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

6th August 2019, 01:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BPharm in IEC University Baddi Campus? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

As per the information available, there is no entrance examination held for admission to Bachelor of Pharmacy in IEC University Baddi campus. The admission to the Bachelor of Pharmacy in IEC University Baddi campus is on the basis of your 10th and 12th Scores.

The minimum eligibility required to study Bachelor of Pharmacy in IEC University Baddi campus is 10+2 passed with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) from recognized State Education Board or any Open School Education Board of State Government or Central Government.

You can visit the website https://www.iecuniversity.com for more information.
6th August 2019, 09:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BPharm in IEC University Baddi Campus? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

BPharm at IEC University Baddi Campus admission is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. There is no entrance examination for this course. A candidate should have passed 10+2 (Medical and Non Medical) with a minimum 45% marks in aggregate for general category and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.iecuniversity.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?