5th August 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Agriculture) seats are available in the College of Horticulture and Forestry East Siang?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to take admission in College of Horticulture and Forestry East Siang for BSc(Agriculture) course. Can I know how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

9th August 2019, 06:46 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Agriculture) seats are available in the College of Horticulture and Forestry East Siang?

There are 20 seats per course available in College of Horticulture and Forestry, East Siang to pursue B.Sc (Agriculture).

Course Duration - 4 years
Course Type - Degree
Course Level - Under-graduate
10th August 2019, 04:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Agriculture) seats are available in the College of Horticulture and Forestry East Siang?

The seat availability to study a BSc in Agriculture at the College of Horticulture and Forestry East Siang is 20 seats intake. This course is a 4 year duration full time course and is offered by Central Agricultural University, Imphal.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.chfcau.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?