2nd August 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science for studying BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science). I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

5th August 2019, 10:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science?

Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Maintenance Science is an undergraduate Aeronautical Engineering course. The required eligibility to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Maintenance Science is 50%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.
5th August 2019, 10:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science?

Eligibility to study B.Sc (Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary examination from a recognized educational board.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate at 10+2 level.
Candidate must have opted Science stream in 10+2 examination.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
5th August 2019, 10:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study a BSc in Aircraft Maintenance Science at Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science is a candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.nehrucolleges.org.in
6th August 2019, 09:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science offering BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) course.
Eligibility required to pursue BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science is you must have done 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board/institute.
Admission will be on the basis of merit.

More information is available at;
https://nehrucolleges.org.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?