2nd August 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, I am planning to do BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science for BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) course. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks for securing admission.

5th August 2019, 11:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination is available to study a BSc in Aircraft Maintenance Science at Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science. The minimum eligibility to take admission is a candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.nehrucolleges.org.in
6th August 2019, 09:32 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams are not required to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science. Admission to BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) is done on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2. In order to get admission to this course, the candidate must have passed HSC/10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.

Candidates can find details at;
https://nehrucolleges.org.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?