5th June 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Allied Health Science) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research for BSc(Allied Health Science) course Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Allied Health Science) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?
  2. Course structure of BSc(Allied Health Science) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?
  3. Fee structure of BSc(Allied Health Science) offered in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?
  4. Campus Interview available in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research for BSc(Allied Health Science) candidate?
  5. List of colleges in Bangalore for higher studies in anaesthesia
  6. List of colleges offering B.Sc in Cardiac Care Technology at Bengaluru
  7. List of MBBS colleges with their phone number in Belgaum?
  8. Karnataka top 10 MBBS colleges? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which good dental college can I get having scored 71 in PCB?
  10. Can I get admission in any government or private nursing college after scoring 822 rank in BSc Nursing
  11. Best colleges in India? I am studying 2nd PUC
  12. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
  13. How many seats are available for MDS course in AP in both government and private colleges? Departments allotted in those colleges for MDS?
  14. Any training center for Audiology entrance exam in Madurai? I am in 12th with Biology and Maths as Major Subjects?
  15. List of famous colleges in India offering M.Sc Nursing course?
  16. Universities offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in India? Details of this course?
  17. Any colleges/universities to while working as Nurse by profession?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata? -- [New]
18th June 2018, 02:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Allied Health Science) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Sc in Allied Health Science in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Sc in Allied Health Science in this college is given below,

>> You should be a Domicile of Karnataka.

>> You must have studied and passed in one or more government or government recognized institutes for a minimum period of 7 academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC/ 12th standard as on 1st July of the year in which the interview is held and must have passed and appeared either SSLC/ 10th standard or 2nd PUC or 12th standard exam from Karnataka State.

>> 2 years pre university examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as principal subjects of study.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?