24th June 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Biochemistry) in Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th with Science, I want to do BSc in Biochemistry. Can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Biochemistry) in Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science?

27th June 2018, 07:16 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Biochemistry) in Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science?

If you want to purse B.Sc in Biochemistry from Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science then you should have following eligibility criteria :

Candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognised board in science stream with PCM combination which is Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or

Candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognised board with PCB combination which is Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Percentage marks of the candidate in class 12th should be very good then only he/she may have chances of admission because counselling and final admission of the candidate will be based on percentage marks secured in class 12th from the last school/board attended so if you want to reserve a seat in this institute for graduation in biochemistry then you should have good percentage marks means must be above 70% at least for a seat.

There are some other options as well for B.Sc in Biochemistry and if you are interested then you can pursue B.Sc in Biochemistry from these colleges in MP also :

>> College of Life Science for Both B.Sc and M.Sc in Biochemistry -Gwalior
>> Govt. Motilal Vigyan Mahavidyalaya Bhopal
>> Career College for B.Sc and M.Sc in Biochemistry
>> St. Aloysius College - Jabalpur

So there are so many colleges you can choose any good one and complete your graduation and after B.Sc in Biochemistry you can have good job opportunities but if you complete masters degree in Biochemistry then you may grow up your career very well because job opportunities in both private and government sectors will be increased for you so you have to make your knowledge better in this subject and have good percentage marks in degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?