1st March 2021, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc.Med.Tech.(Operation Theatre) in the AIIMS Rishikesh

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in AIIMS Rishikesh for BSc.Med.Tech.(Operation Theatre) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

3rd March 2021, 09:49 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc.Med.Tech.(Operation Theatre) in the AIIMS Rishikesh

Eligibility to study BSc.Med.Tech.(Operation Theatre) in the AIIMS Rishikesh can be seen below.

You must have completed intermediate with PCB combination or biology as a subject with minimum aggregate of 60% from recognized board.

You will get admission through entrance exam conducted by AIIMS.
4th March 2021, 05:17 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc.Med.Tech.(Operation Theatre) in the AIIMS Rishikesh

The eligibility to study a BSc Medicine Technology in Operation Theatre at AIIMS Rishikesh is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st December 2020 and there is no upper age limit. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the performance in AIIMS Entrance examination.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?