1st August 2013, 02:58 PM
ranaghat

Previous years papers of Admin Assistant and Store Assistant of DRDO CEPTAM

sir, plz.send me the previous year papers of admin. assistant and store assistant of drdo ceptam.
My email Id is- [email protected]

15th August 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of Admin Assistant and Store Assistant of DRDO CEPTAM

Please send me the previous year question paper for the post store asst 'A'
17th August 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of Admin Assistant and Store Assistant of DRDO CEPTAM

sir plz give me previous years exam papers for admin assistant.my mail i.d [email protected]
18th August 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, will you please provide me the previous year question paper of Admin Assistant and Store Assistant of DRDO CEPTAM.
my email id is [email protected]
19th August 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir ,
Good Afternoon ..!!

My name is piyush srivastava. I have applied for the CEPTAM - 06 ADMIN ASSITANT Exam.
If you have the previous year paper, then please give on my mail - [email protected]

Thanks .. !!
20th August 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Re: DRDO model question papers for admin assistants and store assistant?
24th August 2013, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Plz sir send me drdo admin assistant previous year question.my e mail id is [email protected]
10th January 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Plz sir send me drdo store assistant previous year question.my e mail id [email protected]
12th January 2015, 08:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranaghat View Post
sir, plz.send me the previous year papers of admin. assistant and store assistant of drdo ceptam.
Below are the attachments of DRDO question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DRDO Sample Paper 1.pdf(65.7 KB, 1062 views)
File Type: pdf DRDO Sample Paper 2.pdf(106.8 KB, 710 views)
File Type: pdf DRDO Sample Questions.pdf(137.3 KB, 735 views)
File Type: pdf DRDO-Aptitude-Paper-2008.pdf(90.4 KB, 720 views)
25th January 2016, 01:28 PM
divya raaj

Plzz send me sample question of DRDO admin assistant exam with solution in my email. [email protected]
27th January 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

22nd February 2016, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=ranaghat;3808473]sir, plz.send me the previous year papers of admin. assistant and store assistant of drdo ceptam.
My email Id is [email protected]
3rd October 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the previous year papers of Administrative Assistant 'A' (English Typing) ceptam.
My email Id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?