13th October 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) in Apex Professional University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Apex Professional University for BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

20th October 2019, 02:57 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) in Apex Professional University?

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Bachelor of Science (Medical Imaging Technology)in Apex Professional University is 10+2 passed in science stream with Biology as main subject with minimum 45% marks aggregate and minimum 50% in Biology from a recognized board of India.

You can check the website https://www.apexuniversity.edu.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?