28th September 2018, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) in College of Agricultural Engineering, Pusa?

Hi everyone, I want to do BTech in Agricultural Engineering from College of Agricultural Engineering, Pusa. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in College of Agricultural Engineering, Pusa? Please reply to me asap.

30th September 2018, 06:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) in College of Agricultural Engineering, Pusa?

Eligibility criteria to study B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) in College of Agricultural Engineering, Pusa are as follows:-
Aspirants must have passed Intermediate (10+2) examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.
Aspirants must have to qualify BCECE examination.
1st October 2018, 05:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) in College of Agricultural Engineering, Pusa?

BTech in Agricultural Engineering in College of Agricultural Engineering, Pusa, is course duration of 4 years under graduate course, which is divided into 8 semesters. In order to pursue BTech(Agricultural Engineering) in College of Agricultural Engineering, Pusa, you must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board to be eligible. You will have to sit in and qualify the competitive examination conducted by ICAR, New Delhi to be eligible.

College of Agricultural Engineering, Pusa, website link is given below.
https://www.rpcau.ac.in/colleges/col...l-engineering/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?