29th March 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Farm Machinery & Power) in College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Junagadh?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Junagadh in the specialization of Farm Machinery & Power. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this college. Please tell me asap.

15th May 2019, 01:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Farm Machinery & Power) in College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Junagadh?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Farm Machinery & Power is a Doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Farm Machinery & Power course is three years.

** The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Farm Machinery & Power) in College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Junagadh is that the candidate should have passed post graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the post-graduation course is 60% and you have to appear in the entrance examination which is conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?