11th December 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Information Technology) in KIIT School of Computer Engineering?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in KIIT School of Computer Engineering for studying BTech(Information Technology) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

12th December 2019, 10:50 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Information Technology) in KIIT School of Computer Engineering?

The minimum eligibility required to study Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology) in KIIT School of Computer Engineering is 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a mandatory subject from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks.

The candidates must hold a valid score card KIITJEE.

You can check the website www.kiit.ac.in for more details.
14th December 2019, 01:26 PM
Sreerag. K

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Information Technology) in KIIT School of Computer Engineering?

Eligibility. Candidate having M. Tech / ME / MCA / MBA or equivalent Degree with minimum 60% marks or an equivalent CGPA or M.Sc./MA/M.Com/LLM or an equivalent degree with minimum of 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?