11th December 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Information Technology) in KIIT School of Computer Engineering? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi Sir/Madam, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in KIIT School of Computer Engineering for BTech(Information Technology) course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

12th December 2019, 10:56 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Information Technology) in KIIT School of Computer Engineering? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available for pursuing Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology) in KIIT School of Computer Engineering.

The KIIT School of Computer Engineering conducts its own entrance examination for admission to Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology courses.

The minimum cutoff marks required to get a seat in Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology) in KIIT School of Computer Engineering varies every year. However, you must score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?