1st June 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Rubber & Plastic Technology Engineering) in Anna University-Chennai?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th with Science, I want to do BTech(Rubber & Plastic Technology Engineering). Can I know my eligibility to do BTech(Rubber & Plastic Technology Engineering) in Anna University-Chennai?

3rd June 2019, 04:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Rubber & Plastic Technology Engineering) in Anna University-Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th with Science, I want to do BTech(Rubber & Plastic Technology Engineering). Can I know my eligibility to do BTech(Rubber & Plastic Technology Engineering) in Anna University-Chennai?

Eligibility to study the BTech Rubber and Plastics Technology in Anna University – Chennai is a pass in Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Candidates should not be completed 21 years of age as on 1st July for the admission to study BTech Rubber and Plastics Technology in Anna University – Chennai.
3rd June 2019, 06:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Rubber & Plastic Technology Engineering) in Anna University-Chennai?

Please find below the Eligibility to study B.Tech. in Rubber & Plastic Technology Engineering at Anna University-Chennai.

Eligibility :-
-------------
1) You need to have passed class 10+2 or High School Examination or equivalent grade with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or institute or authority accepted by the syndicate of the Anna University.

2) The other criteria such as marks, number of attempts and Physical fitness depends on the syndicate of the Anna University from time to time.

3) Your age should less than 21 years as on first of July of the year of application. Age limit is relaxable by three years for SC or ST candidate.
3rd June 2019, 09:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Technology in Rubber and Plastic Technology Engineering is a graduation level course. The required eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Technology in Rubber and Plastic Technology Engineering course is the candidate should have passed 12th class in the science stream from a recognized board.

The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to study a Bachelor of Technology in Rubber and Plastic Technology Engineering course is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the institute.
4th June 2019, 12:01 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to study BTech in Rubber & Plastic Technology Engineering at Anna University, Chennai is given below.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

==> Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 and followed by TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions) counseling.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.annauniv.edu
4th June 2019, 02:31 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the entrance examination conducted to get admission in B.Tech(Rubber & Plastic Technology Engineering) in Anna University-Chennai is that the candidates should have passed 10+2 with at least 55% marks from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics.

The candidates can appear in the JEE main or BITSAT like competitive examinations to get admission in B.Tech(Rubber & Plastic Technology Engineering) in Anna University-Chennai .

You can visit the website https://www.annauniv.edu/ for more information.
4th June 2019, 10:11 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The admission to B.Tech in (Rubber & Plastic Technology Engineering) at Anna University-Chennai. The eligibility conditions are as given below:

1) Candidates must have 60% marks at the 12th board examination and should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at 12th standard.

2) The candidate age should not above 21 years as on 1st July.

3) The candidate must appear and qualify in the TNEA entrance exam.

Official website -> https://annauniv.edu/
4th June 2019, 12:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study BTech(Rubber & Plastic Technology Engineering) in Anna University-Chennai;

Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subject with minimum 50% marks from a recognized institute.

Applicants must hold a valid rank in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA).

For more info;
https://www.annauniv.edu/
5th June 2019, 06:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCM stream from a recognised board of education with minimum 50% marks. Admission will be on merit through entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling based on your rank.

Hence, just make sure you have got excellent preparation to crack the entrance exam. You can get admission at your choice of place only on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?