26th September 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Will my compartment marks be considered by medical colleges?

I just want to ask that I got compartment in biology and and I am dropping 1 year for medical coaching. If I passed in biology compartment exam, will medical college consider that compartment to take admission in college or not?
THANKYOU

26th September 2016, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my compartment marks be considered by medical colleges?

Yes, your final pass marks after compartment exams will be considered by medical colleges, provided you clear the entrance exam with a decent rank.

Your final marks sheet with pass marks only, will be considered. Hence, make sure you score good marks in your compartment exams.
26th September 2016, 09:42 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

If you pass that compartment exam, it wont be a compartment anymore. You will be declared pass in all the subjects and yes, you will considered eligible for the medical college admission.

But if you fail to pass the exam, you will not be eligible for the entrance and instead you will have to reappear in the 12th once again.
26th September 2016, 11:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I want to inform you about the fact that once you qualify in the Biology compartment examination, it would not matter any more at the time of admission to study medical. You must have qualified in all the subjects at the time of admission, rest there is no further problem to study medical course after class 12th.
5th June 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I got compartment in biology and if i passed that exam so can I get admission in bhms college without dropping this year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?