27th January 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BUMS for 38 years old female candidate?

Hi everyone, I am 38 years old female candidate. I want to do BUMS course. So, I would like to know that at this age I am eligible to secure admission and study BUMS course in regular mode? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

3rd February 2019, 09:37 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BUMS for 38 years old female candidate?

BUMS stands for Bachelor of Unani Medicine and surgery. The duration of this course is 4.5 years plus 1 year internships.

ELIGIBILITY:-

Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with meaning of 50% marks.

The candidate must have studied physics, chemistry and biology in 12th class.

Few colleges have an age limit as their eligibility criteria, it may vary from college to college.
4th February 2019, 07:25 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BUMS for 38 years old female candidate?

Few colleges have an age limit as their eligibility criteria for BUMS admission, it may vary from college to college. Actually there is not any upper age limit set for medical entrance exams. Only there is an age limit set for government medical colleges. So, if you want to get admission in private unani medical colleges then no need to worry about your age. The student should have attained a minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th February 2019 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?