18th April 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BUMS in Rajputana Unani Medical College?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Rajputana Unani Medical College to study BUMS course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of BUMS in Rajputana Unani Medical College?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BUMS in Rajputana Unani Medical College?
  3. Admission procedure to study BUMS in Rajputana Unani Medical College?
  4. List of BUMS colleges in Bihar? Is Nizamia Unani Medical College and Hospital, Gaya better than Zulfequar Haider Unani Medical College & Hospital, Siwan?
  5. Admission in BUMS course in S.G.M. Ayurvedic & Unani Medical College?
  6. Courses for studies in Unani medical field after BUMS?
  7. List of PG and diploma courses after completion of BUMS?
  8. Courses for Unani medical field through distance learning after BUMS?
  9. Procedure to get admission in BUMS course at Tibbia Unani Medical College, Maharashtra? Fee structure of this college?
  10. Can I get BUMS admission in Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College with 120 marks in NEET? -- [New]
  11. How to do PG(MD/MS) from Aligarh Unani Medical and Aligarh Tibbia College
  12. Courses after BUMS? Can I do M.Sc Biotechnology?
  13. How to get education loan from SBI to study BUMS course? Security and mortgage required for it?
  14. How to prepare for M.D unani entrance exam? Syllabus and 10 years question papers of MD Unani exam?
  15. Names of some scholarship and procedure to apply for a BUMS student? Which documents will I have to enclose with application form of scholarship?
  16. Job in government unani dispensary as a unani medical officer after B.U.M.S -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How would I be able to qualify the entrance exam of post graduation in Unani? Last 10 years papers for the same?
  18. Where can i study Unani Medicine except India?
14th May 2018, 09:39 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BUMS in Rajputana Unani Medical College?

Eligibility Criteria for BUMS course:

You must have completed Senior Higher Secondary (12th Standard) with Science-Biology from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or recognized equivalent Board. You must have secured aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard and must have completed 17 years of age on.
14th May 2018, 10:56 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for BUMS course in in Rajputana Unani Medical College is as follows.

You must have completed Senior Higher Secondary (12th Standard) with Science-Biology from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or recognized equivalent Board and must have secured aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard. You must have passed secondary exam with urdu subject or equivalent to it as adeeb-e-Mahir,Kamil.

Age:- You should completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Remove @
14th May 2018, 09:08 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Candidates, those who have completed 10+2 or its equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized education board are eligible to study BUMS in Rajputana Unani Medical College.
You must have to appear and qualify in NEET entrance examination in order to get admission for BUMS course in the aforesaid college.
15th May 2018, 06:25 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study BUMS in Rajputana Unani Medical College are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized university.
Candidate must have pursued 10+2 from Science stream having PCB as main subject.
Candidate must have scored at least 50 percent in 10+2.
Candidate must have to clear NEET entrance test.
15th May 2018, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur, conducts entrance exam for admission in BUMS and BAMS at Rajputana Unani Medical college, Jaipur. You need to have class 12th with PCB stream to apply for admission.

Admission is purely based in merit, which will be decided on the basis of your marks in the entrance exam.
1st July 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 47% marks and in 12 i got 62% can i admission in bums
2nd July 2019, 10:51 PM
sharmasheetal

The main eligibility to study BUMS in Rajputana Unani Medical college is that candidate should have passed their 12th class in science stream main subjects as biology, physics and chemistry from any recognized board of education.
The minimum aggregate of marks is minimum 50%.
candidate must clear the entrance exam that is conducted by the Rajasthan Ayurveda University Jodhpur .
The minimum age of student is 17 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?