28th October 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study correspondence B.Ed for History Honours student?

Sir,
I am pursuing B.A. in History. After completing my graduation I want to do correspondence B.Ed because I can't able attend college. I want to get into work also after my graduation. So, I am eligible for corresponding B.Ed?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?
  2. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study History Honours in Graduation if completed 12th Commerce?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 60% in M.A. in History?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam for study correspondence PhD in History being a M.Phil postgraduate?
  6. How can I study Distance History Honours in Delhi University if secured 60.7% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  7. Diploma courses related to Archaeology available to study for History postgraduate?
  8. Difference between B.Tech honours and B.Sc honours?
  9. Career options in History except Teaching?
  10. Syllabus and question papers of BA History honours
  11. Eligibility to study M.Com for B.Com Honours 3rd year student? Should I have to appear any entrance exam?
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  13. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  14. How can I study if feel boring to study History being a 10th student?
  15. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  16. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  17. Possibility to pursue School Service Commission exam for B.A. in Philosophy and M.A. in History student? Whether pursuing two different subjects create obstruction?
  18. Can I do MA in History Honors after graduating in Bengali Honors from Calcutta University?
5th November 2015, 03:07 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study correspondence B.Ed for History Honours student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am pursuing B.A. in History. After completing my graduation I want to do correspondence B.Ed because I can't able attend college. I want to get into work also after my graduation. So, I am eligible for corresponding B.Ed?

The eligibility to do B.Ed for history graduates is a pass in the graduate degree under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3.

The admission will be made after the clearing the entrance examination.

The duration of the course is 2 years.

The course is available in many universities like Annamalai University, IGNOU, University of Madras, Andhra University,
Bangalore University, Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning, Karnataka State Open University,
Tamilnadu Open University and much more.
15th June 2020, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study correspondence B.Ed for History Honours student?

I done ba hons history through distance program and I want to do b. Ed please guide what should be my subject combination in b. Ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?