9th December 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of UGC net with public administration after completing graduation in commerce and post graduation in public administration?

I have completed my graduation with commerce, and post graduation in public administration. I want to give UGC net with public administration. Will my graduation subject matter in ugc recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Commerce student study Public Administration at PG level?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  3. Correspondence graduation either in B.Com or Public Administration which will be better?
  4. When to submit the application forms for NET Exam in Public Administration?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  6. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Public Policy (EPA-06) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Eligibility criteria and reference books for Civil Services exams with optional subject Commerce and Public Administration
  8. Best study material for Pub Admission for CS mains?
  9. VMOU B.A in Public Administration Administrative Theory (EPA-01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration
  11. Whether NET qualification is necessary for Ph.D. in Public Administration or not?
  12. Books for preparation of Punjab PCS 2015 exam?
  13. For which type of jobs can I be eligible after completing B.A Public Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for all UPSC Posts being a candidate of pursuing Graduation on Public Administration?
  15. NET Public Administration (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to prepare for NET examination in Public Administration?
  17. Will i be able to do Ph.D. after completing Master in Public Administration from IGNOU?
  18. Public Administration graduate from IGNOU is eligible for IPS examination?
10th December 2015, 02:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of UGC net with public administration after completing graduation in commerce and post graduation in public administration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation with commerce, and post graduation in public administration. I want to give UGC net with public administration. Will my graduation subject matter in ugc recruitment?
You have completed post graduation degree in Public Administration so you are eligible for UGC NET exam in Public Administration but you should qualify in below given criteria.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
10th December 2015, 04:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of UGC net with public administration after completing graduation in commerce and post graduation in public administration?

No,it will do no harm.

Eligibility Criteria:

> The basic eligibility for appearing in UGC-NET exam is a Master degree or equivalent in related subjects.

> Candidate must have a minimum of 55% (54.99% is not eligible) in it.

> Candidates appearing or have appeared for final year exams are also eligible.

> For appearing students they must produce their degree certificate within one year from the date of this test, otherwise they will be disqualified.

> Candidates who have pursued the degree as specified by UGC only are eligible for the exam.

> Candidate can appear for the related subject as studied in graduation. If the subjects are not covered as per UGC specification they can appear for their related subjects.

> Candidates qualifying the exam will be called for document verification at final stage.

> Candidates who have qualified the SET exam are also eligible to appear for this examination.
10th December 2015, 05:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, your graduation will not matter if you have got post graduation qualification in public administration. Just make sure that you have got above 55% marks in your masters degree.

You can surely apply for the subject you have mentioned. Just be prepared for the NET exam if you fulfill the percentage criteria.
10th December 2015, 11:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to apply for UGC NET entrance exam.

The following eligibility is required to apply for UGC NET exam.

- A applicant needs to clear Master Degree with 55% of marks from a recognized university. 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.

- The applicant should not reached above 28 years for JRF post and No age limit required for Lectureship Post.
8th July 2016, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

can a student of MA in political science appear for net exam on the subject public administration?
29th November 2017, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

If I have completed post graduation in political science and I want to appear net exam in public administration then is it eligible ?
1st January 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Tech in VLSI and I would like to do Phd in Public Administration is that helpful to me. Could you please suggest me.
25th May 2018, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with sociology & public and post graduation with public administration. Can I apply for UGC NET
9th September 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of UGC Net with Public Administration after completing Post Graduation in MA Political Science
26th July 2020, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

A Student who has done post graduation in Business Administration. can he/she opt for public administration in UGC NET exam?
18th April 2021, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

My graduation is B.com and post graduation is MBA , can I take Public administration option in NET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?