16th July 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Will i be able to do Ph.D. after completing Master in Public Administration from IGNOU?

Will i be able to do Ph.D. after completing Master in Public Administration from IGNOU?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  2. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration State, Society and Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  4. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Public Systems Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Public Policy and Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  7. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration E- Governance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Procedure for Ph.D through distance learning after MA in Public Administration and without M.Phil? Institutes for the same?
  10. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  11. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Administrative Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to do MPA(Master of Public Administration) through distance learning
  13. Can I join B.Ed in IGNOU after completing B.A Public Administration in Tamilnadu Open University with 62%
  14. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  15. What should i do to get government jobs after completing PG from IGNOU after BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
  16. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Human Resource Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration
  18. Can I get admission in Delhi University Distance Education Program after scoring 58% in 12th? I want to do B.A in Geography -- [Most Discussed]
17th July 2015, 12:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will i be able to do Ph.D. after completing Master in Public Administration from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of Master in Public Administration from IGNOU, you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?