30th January 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in University Institute of Engineering, Mohali?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in University Institute of Engineering, Mohali for studying BE(Aerospace Engineering)? I want to secure admission for this course in University Institute of Engineering, Mohali.

11th February 2019, 03:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in University Institute of Engineering, Mohali?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in University Institute of Engineering, Mohali for studying BE(Aerospace Engineering)? I want to secure admission for this course in University Institute of Engineering, Mohali.

Applicants have to appear for the JEE (Main) entrance examination for the admission to study BE (Aerospace Engineering) in the University Institute of Engineering, Mohali. Candidates are admitted to the BE (Aerospace Engineering) course at the University Institute of Engineering, Mohali on the basis of All India Rank prepared by the CBSE on the basis of the score in the JEE (Main). Candidates are admitted to the BE (Aerospace Engineering) course at the University Institute of Engineering, Mohali through Joint Admission Committee.
12th February 2019, 06:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in University Institute of Engineering, Mohali?

You have to appear for JEE Main to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in University Institute of Engineering, Mohali. Admission will be on the basis of rank obtained by the candidates in the JEE Main exam followed by counselling. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects along with Chemistry /Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology as optional subject with at least 50% mark (45% in case of SC/ST category) in the aggregate from a recognized board are eligible to pursue BE(Aerospace Engineering) in University Institute of Engineering, Mohali.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.cuchd.in/uie/

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th February 2019 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?