12th May 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BA LLB in Sri Ram Venkateswara College of Law?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Sri Ram Venkateswara College of Law for studying BA LLB. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

15th May 2019, 02:23 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BA LLB in Sri Ram Venkateswara College of Law?

Entrance exam available to study BA LLB in Sri Ram Venkateswara College of Law are:-
CLAT
LSAT
AILET
16th May 2019, 02:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BA LLB in Sri Ram Venkateswara College of Law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Sri Ram Venkateswara College of Law for studying BA LLB. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Candidates have to clear the LAWCET Entrance Examination (conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)) with a Qualified Rank for the admission to study BA, LLB course in Sri Venkateswara College of Law. Minimum eligibility to study the BA, LLB course in Sri Venkateswara College of Law is a pass in Intermediate or 10+2 or its equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized board. Candidates are admitted to the BA, LLB course through LAWCET counseling.
16th May 2019, 04:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear in the AP-LAWCET and obtain a good rank in AP-LAWCET to study BA LLB in Sri Ram Venkateswara College of Law. This is a state-level entrance exam for admission in under graduate course. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) can pursue BA LLB in Sri Ram Venkateswara College of Law. Duration of that course is 5 years, comprises of 10 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?