12th May 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

How many BA LLB seats are available in Sri Ram Venkateswara College of Law?

Hello friends, I am interested to do BA LLB from Sri Ram Venkateswara College of Law. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are available? Thank you!

15th May 2019, 02:34 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA LLB seats are available in Sri Ram Venkateswara College of Law?

This a course of Five years integrated programme .

The following are the Eligibility criteria:
Must have completed 10th+12th in any discipline 45% marks total aggregate cumulative.

Total Available Seat is 240 .
16th May 2019, 01:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA LLB seats are available in Sri Ram Venkateswara College of Law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to do BA LLB from Sri Ram Venkateswara College of Law. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are available? Thank you!

As per the available details, there are 120 BA, LLB seats available in Sri Venkateswara College of Law. Students have to contact the college for exact details. Duration of the BA, LLB course in Sri Venkateswara College of Law is 5 academic years with 10 semesters. Every semester is of 90 days duration. Sri Venkateswara College of Law also offers 3 years LLB course and 2 years LLM courses. Sri Venkateswara College of Law website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?