24th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?

I want to apply for Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology course in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me immediately.

6th August 2018, 10:15 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?

No, there is no entrance exam conducted by the Delhi Institute of Technology & Research (DITR).

Bachelor of Optometry & Opthalmic Technology is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

The basic eligibility required for stuyding Bachelor of Optometry & Opthalmic Technology is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in Science stream from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the qualifying exam performance i.e., 12th class exam performance.

If you have studied your 12th class education in PCM/ PCB stream then you can apply for admission by filling the application form with the required details and submit it.
If you meet the requirements then you’ll be given admission into the institution.

For more details visit the official website of DITR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?