27th May 2019, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Management Studies in College of Vocational Studies, New Delhi?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Bachelor of Management Studies in College of Vocational Studies, New Delhi? So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

29th May 2019, 04:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Management Studies in College of Vocational Studies, New Delhi?

You have to write for a written test study Bachelor of Management Studies in College of Vocational Studies, New Delhi.
You should have passed 12th class in any discipline with minimum 45% marks from a recognized institute to be eligible for appear in written test.

Official website;
http://www.cvs.edu.in/
29th May 2019, 05:00 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Management Studies in College of Vocational Studies, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Bachelor of Management Studies in College of Vocational Studies, New Delhi? So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

Admission to the Bachelor of Management Studies in the College of Vocational Studies is done on the basis of an Entrance Test. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a recognized university are eligible to study Bachelor of Management Studies at College of Vocational Studies. Interested candidates can contact the College of Vocational Studies for more details about the entrance test. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?