6th May 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BAMS in JB Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?

Hi everyone, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in JB Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital for BAMS course? Please tell me about the entrance exam. Waiting for your response!

9th May 2019, 04:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BAMS in JB Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in JB Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital for BAMS course? Please tell me about the entrance exam. Waiting for your response!

Entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) in JB Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata is given below:

National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) – UG conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)

Duration of the BAMS course is 4.5 years + 1 year rotatory internship
12th May 2019, 01:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BAMS in JB Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?

The West Bengal University of Health Sciences is running an undergraduate Ayurvedacharya B.A.M.S (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicines & Surgery, 4 and a half years + 1-year Rotatory Internship).

The mode of admission of this course is done through qualifying NEET conducted by CBSE .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?