21st July 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BArch(Interior Design) in RTMNU, Nagpur?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BArch(Interior Design) course in RTMNU, Nagpur. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many BArch(Interior Design) seats are available in RTMNU, Nagpur?
  2. Eligibility to study BArch(Interior Design) in RTMNU, Nagpur? Duration of this course?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BArch(Interior Design) in RTMNU, Nagpur?
  4. Sample question papers and tips to prepare for RTMNU, Nagpur PET(Commerce)?
  5. Date of PhD entrance exam 2015 at RTMNU University
  6. Entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design? -- [New]
  7. Techniques to score maximum marks in RTMNU Engineering exam?
  8. Fee structure of IMS Dehradun? What is its placement record? Is it possible to take direct admission in it? When can I apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any entrance exam to enter Air Hostess field in Nagpur?
  10. Can I get admission for Marathi Law in Nagpur University after scoring 43.66% marks
  11. Which Government jobs can I get after completing B.Sc from RTMNU? What is the eligibility criteria required for the jobs and when can I apply for its entrance exam?
  12. Detailed information and entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu at Nagpur University
  13. Does Nagpur University conduct any entrance exam for Ph.D program?
  14. What steps to be followed for doing 15 days internship in Pune?
  15. List of companies in Nagpur offering internship for VLSI students? What is the procedure for it?
  16. List of colleges offering BSc(Dress Design) in Maharashtra
  17. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  18. Entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
27th July 2018, 10:10 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BArch(Interior Design) in RTMNU, Nagpur?

To study BArch(Interior Design) in RTMNU, Nagpur, you need to appear for National level entrance exam I.e. NATA or JEE MAINS. You must have completed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject from a recognized board and must have secured minimum 75% of marks to be eligible to attend the entrance test.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?