9th February 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Which Government jobs can I get after completing B.Sc from RTMNU? What is the eligibility criteria required for the jobs and when can I apply for its entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc course and now I want to apply for Government jobs so I want to know which Government jobs can I get after completing B.Sc from RTMNU? What is the eligibility criteria required for the jobs and when can I apply for its entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required for Government Engineering jobs?
  2. What are the jobs for which I can apply after completing B.Tech IT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for applying Government jobs? Will I get the government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  5. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
  6. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in CSE with 80%? What is the eligibility criteria for these jobs?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for any government jobs if I have completed masters in English?
  8. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  9. Which entrance exam can one give after completing BSc (Genral) for government jobs
  10. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  12. What all government jobs I can apply when am proceeding to final year B.Tech ECE?
  13. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  14. Is there any job for JCO in army after retirement?
  15. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?
  16. Are there any IT Sector jobs in CBI or in any Government agencies? Application procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. Can a B.Sc IT candidate apply for government jobs?
  18. Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?
15th February 2017, 12:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Government jobs can I get after completing B.Sc from RTMNU? What is the eligibility criteria required for the jobs and when can I apply for its entrance exam?

You can not get any government job after Bachelor's degree in science. You will have to apply for entrance exam of different government job and clear it to grab the job. There are many government job entrance exams for which B.Sc candidates can apply. Different examination are conducted by different examination conducting authority, you need to check its official website for latest updates.

>>UPSC entrance exams like Civil Services examination, CAPF, CDS examination.

>>IBPS Clerk and PO entrance exam.

>>SBI PO entrance examination.

>>Railway Recruitment Board examination.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level examination.

>>SSC CHSL, CPO exam etc.

>>State Public Service Commission exam.

You are eligible to apply for all these exams. You can select any one of them prepare for it and apply when notification comes and clear it to get job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?