1st June 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BBA(Aviation) in Flywings International College of Management Studies?

I want to join Flywings International College of Management Studies for studying BBA(Aviation) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

3rd June 2019, 05:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BBA(Aviation) in Flywings International College of Management Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Flywings International College of Management Studies for studying BBA(Aviation) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Flywings International College of Management Studies does not conduct any entrance examination for the admission to study BBA (Aviation Management) course.
Students are admitted to the BBA (Aviation Management) course in the Flywings International College of Management Studies on the basis of marks secured in the 10+2 examination and the availability of seats. Duration of the BBA (Aviation Management) course in the Flywings International College of Management Studies is 3 years.
4th June 2019, 01:56 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BBA(Aviation) in Flywings International College of Management Studies?

There is no any kind of Entrance exam available to study BBA(Aviation) in Flywings International College of Management Studies.

Selection procedure based on the qualifying marks obtained by you at Higher secondary level examination or it's equivalent and the availability of seats.

For more details You can check the following website.
http://flywingsinternational.org/
4th June 2019, 03:05 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

As per the information available, there is no entrance examination available to get admission in BBA(Aviation) in Flywings International College of Management Studies.

The admission to study BBA(Aviation) in Flywings International College of Management Studies is through the merit basis.

The candidates are required to send the duly filled-in application form along with self-attested copies of qualifying examination at the given address"the Principal, flywings international College of Management Studies, Kalabhavan Road, Kochi – 682018"

After the application form is received the merit list is prepared on the basis of your marks in qualifying examination.

You will be informed about the date of councelling on Phone or SMS. You would need to carry :-
:-Copies of mark sheets and proof of identity, age, qualification
:-Original certificates
:-Three copies of recent passport size photographs.

You can visit the website http://flywingsinternational.org for more information.
4th June 2019, 09:51 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, such an entrance exam will be conducted by the Flywings International College of Management Studies for BBA in Aviation Management course. Admission will be based on the board scored by the candidate in 12th board examination. First preference will be given the candidates who studied Commerce/Economics, and Business Mathematics subjects and those who score a high percentage of marks in 12th board exam.

Flywings International College of Management Studies Contact Details:
Address: Flywings International, College of Management Studies,
Kalabhavan Road, Kochi, Pin: 682018
Telephone : 0484- 4031162, 0484-4304999,
Mobile : 9048532300, 9048499972
E-Mail : [email protected]
Official website -> http://flywingsinternational.org
4th June 2019, 01:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam is not required to study BBA(Aviation) in Flywings International College of Management Studies. Selection of candidates are made on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. The basic educational qualification required to pursue BBA(Aviation) is pass in 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized institute.
Duration of BBA(Aviation) course us 3 years, spread over 6 semesters.

For more info;
http://flywingsinternational.org/admission.html
5th June 2019, 12:47 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, all the selected students have to appear for the entrance examination, interview and counseling to study BBA in Aviation at Flywings International College of Management Studies.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.flywingsinternational.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?