22nd September 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Business) in Agasthya College of Management Studies?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MBA(International Business) course in Agasthya College of Management Studies? I want to join this college for MBA(International Business) course. Kindly tell me asap.

26th September 2018, 04:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Business) in Agasthya College of Management Studies?

Agasthya College of Management Studies conducts entrance exam for admission in MBA course. MBA(International Business) is full time 2 years duration of post graduation course. Candidates are selected based on score obtained in entrance exam and performance in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?