10th January 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BBA(Aviation & Travel Tourism) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, New Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BBA(Aviation & Travel Tourism) course in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, New Delhi. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

17th January 2019, 05:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BBA(Aviation & Travel Tourism) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, New Delhi?

You have to appear in the online test to study BBA(Aviation & Travel Tourism) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, New Delhi (ILAM). Candidates are admitted based on score obtained in the online test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by ILAM. You must have passed all intermediate exams with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Institute to be eligible to pursue that course.
For details visit;
http://ilamindia.in/bba-aviation-management-3-year.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?