10th January 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BBA(Aviation & Travel Tourism) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, New Delhi? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study BBA(Aviation & Travel Tourism) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, New Delhi. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

15th January 2019, 08:32 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(Aviation & Travel Tourism) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, New Delhi? Duration of this course?

=> Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation & Travel Tourism is an undergraduate Aviation & Tourism course.

=> For the admission of Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation & Travel Tourism course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the written test in the Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, New Delhi.

=> The duration Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation & Travel Tourism is three years.
15th January 2019, 04:08 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(Aviation & Travel Tourism) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, New Delhi? Duration of this course?

Eligibility to study BBA (Aviation & Travel Tourism) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, New Delhi are as follows:-
Candidate must have successfully passed Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised educational board.

Duration of this course - 3 years
17th January 2019, 05:38 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

BBA(Aviation & Travel Tourism) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, New Delhi is 3 years duration course. Candidates who have passed all intermediate examination with at least 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to pursue BBA(Aviation & Travel Tourism) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, New Delhi.

For details visit;
http://ilamindia.in/bba-aviation-management-3-year.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?