29th September 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Multimedia Technology) in Digital Asia School of Animation, Kolkata?

Hi everyone, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Digital Asia School of Animation, Kolkata for BSc(Multimedia Technology) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam. Waiting for your response!

30th September 2018, 05:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Multimedia Technology) in Digital Asia School of Animation, Kolkata?

There is no any entrance examination required in Digital Asia School of Animation, Kolkata to provide admission in B.Sc (Multimedia Technology) course. This college provide direct admission according to your performance in previous examination.
30th September 2018, 08:59 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Multimedia Technology) in Digital Asia School of Animation, Kolkata?

There is no as such entrance exam for BSc course in this college.

The only eligibility is that candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
1st October 2018, 11:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Multimedia Technology) in Digital Asia School of Animation, Kolkata?

There are no entrance exam available to pursue BSc(Multimedia Technology) in Digital Asia School of Animation, Kolkata. For admission into this course, you can apply directly to the Institute. You must have passed 10+2 in Science stream from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?