29th September 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

30th September 2018, 02:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to get admission in BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Candidates can apply online for the admission to study BSc in Fire Safety and Hazard Management in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur. Candidates who have passed 10+2 in any stream or its equivalent are eligible to apply for the admission to study BSc in Fire Safety & Hazard Management in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur. Candidates should be physically fit to study the course. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Duration of the BSc in Fire Safety and Hazard Management is three years. Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur website link is given Click Here
30th September 2018, 08:30 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

The admission procedure is very simple for BSc in Institute of Fire Engineers.

Candidate has to fill the form and all the details under the admission section of the college's official website.

The admission is done directly based on the eligibility. Eligibility is 10+2 from a recognized board in any stream.
1st October 2018, 10:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

In order to pursue BSc(Fire Safety & Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur, candidate can apply directly to the Institute by visiting institution’s Head office. Candidate need to take all academic and experience testimonials in original and a set of Xerox copy. After interacting with the candidate and reviewing the documents brought along, the admission officer will decide the program for which the candidate is suitable and qualified. Thereafter eligible candidate have to submit the duly filled admission form along with necessary admission fees.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.ifse.org/admission-process.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?