12th March 2019, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology) in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc(Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology) from Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

19th March 2019, 08:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology) in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai?

There is no entrance exam required to get admission in BSc(Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology) in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai. Candidates are admitted on the basis of their academic merit. The educational qualification required to pursue BSc(Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology) is pass certificate in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized institute.
20th March 2019, 08:18 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology) in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc(Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology) from Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!
No, such entrance exam conduct for B.Sc in (Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology) in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai. However the admission will be based on the marks obtained in the 12th board examination.

-Those who finished 12th standard in PCB with 55% of marks are eligible to get admission for B.Sc in (Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology) in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai. First preferece will be given to the candidates who are belonging to Muslim category.

For further Information -> https://www.jbascollege.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?