18th April 2018, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?

I want to join Aligarh College of Engineering and Technology for studying BTech in Civil Engineering course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  2. How many BTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  3. Will I get any seat after scoring 4521 rank in ST category?
  4. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  5. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. Entrance exam available to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  8. Entrance exam available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur? -- [New]
  9. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  10. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  11. Which colleges will I get after scoring 5349 in GNRL?
  12. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Which colleges can I get after scorign 1427 rank in UPSEE?
  15. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  16. List of the colleges which are best for me after scoring 14600 in GATE?
  17. How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  18. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota
13th May 2018, 09:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?

To get admission for pursuing B.Tech (Civil Engineering) course in Aligarh College of Engineering and Technology, you should have appeared and qualified UPSEE/ JEE Main examination. To be eligible to apply for admission to B.Tech (Civil Engineering) course in Aligarh College of Engineering and Technology, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised board. After qualifying the UPSEE/ JEE Main examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so that you will be allotted a seat for pursuing B.Tech (Civil Engineering) course.
13th May 2018, 11:20 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?

You can get admission in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology in B.Tech (Civil Engineering) through following entrance examinations:-

UPSEE
JEE Main
15th May 2018, 12:01 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology, you should have completed your 12th standard with minimum 50% marks in science subjects from a recognized board. You must have studied Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and chemistry/biotechnology/biology/computer science as one of your subjects. The admission depends upon the marks secured in the entrance examination which is named as UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination)
15th May 2018, 05:29 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Aligarh College of Engineering and Technology for studying BTech in Civil Engineering course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Students have to clear JEE Main or UPSEE for joining the BTech Civil Engineering course in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology. Students who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one subject Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for the admission to study BTech Civil Engineering in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology. Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?