25th August 2018, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Technology) in University of Technology and Management, Shillong?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BTech(Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Technology) from University of Technology and Management, Shillong then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

3rd October 2018, 10:37 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Technology) in University of Technology and Management, Shillong?

If you want to pursue BTech(Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Technology) in University of Technology and Management, Shillong, you will have to appear in the JEE Mains/ MIT (University of Technology and Management) Scholastic Test. Candidate who have scored minimum 60% marks at 10th and minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at 10+2 examination are exempted from JEE Mains/ MIT Scholastic Test.
Candidate who have scored minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at 10+2 examination, will have to take MIT University Scholastic Test.
You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.utm.ac.in/btech-cse-cloud...ualization.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?