23rd March 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad for studying BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

26th March 2019, 02:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad?

United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad does not offer BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) course. Following BTech courses are available in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad:

Electronics & Communication Engineering

Electrical & Electronics Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Computer Science & Engineering

Information Technology

Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering

Civil Engineering

Electrical Engineering

In order to get admission in BTech courses in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad, candidates have to qualify the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE). Candidates who qualify JEE Main are eligible to study BTech courses in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad.

For details:
https://www.united.ac.in/Our-Institu...habad)-id.html
29th March 2019, 03:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad for studying BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad does not offer BTech (Electronics & Nanotechnology) course. It offers BTech (Electronics and Communication Engineering), BTech (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) courses.
Candidates can apply for the admission to study BTech course in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad on the basis of their rank in the UPSEE or JEE Main. Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one of the Chemistry / Technical Vocational Subject with minimum 45% marks are eligible to study the BTech course in the United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?