23rd March 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad?

Hi friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) course which is available in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

25th March 2019, 05:36 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad?

Fee expenses of B.Tech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad are as follows:-
Year 1- Rs. 1.1 Lakhs
Year 2- Rs. 1.06 Lakhs
Year 3- Rs. 1.06 Lakhs
Year 4- Rs. 1.06 Lakhs
Total- Rs. 4.28 Lakhs
26th March 2019, 02:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad?

United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad offers following BTech courses:

Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)

Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EN)

Mechanical Engineering (ME)

Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)

Information Technology (IT)

Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (EI)

Civil Engineering (CE)

Electrical Engineering (EE)

BTech programs are duration of 4 years, comprises of 8 semesters. Total cost of study for BTech programs is around INR 4.25 lacs.

For details:
https://www.united.ac.in/Our-Institu...habad)-id.html
29th March 2019, 03:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) course which is available in United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad does not offer BTech (Electronics & Nanotechnology) course. It offers various other BTech courses like BTech (Electronics and Communication Engineering), BTech (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering), BTech (Civil Engineering), BTech (Electrical Engineering), BTech (Information Technology), etc.

The fee structure of BTech courses in the United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad is given below:

1st Year:

Tuition Fee – Rs 83,425

University and other annual dues – Rs 20,900

Book Bank – Rs 1,500

Enrollment Fee – Rs 1,500

Caution Money – Rs 3,000 (refundable)

Total – Rs 1,10,325

1st installment Rs 70,325 (to be paid at the time of admission)
2nd installment Rs 40,000 to in the month of October

Students have to contact the college for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?