14th January 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Electronics and Telecom Engineering) in Greater Kolkata College of Engineering and Management?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BTech(Electronics and Telecom Engineering) from Greater Kolkata College of Engineering and Management then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

18th January 2019, 04:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Electronics and Telecom Engineering) in Greater Kolkata College of Engineering and Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BTech(Electronics and Telecom Engineering) from Greater Kolkata College of Engineering and Management then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Eligible candidates must qualify WEJEE or JEE (Main) for the admission to study BTech Electronics & Communication Engineering in Greater Kolkata College of Engineering and Management. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics along with any one of Biotechnology / Chemistry / Biology / Computer Application / Computer Science with at least 45% marks in regular class mode are eligible to study the BTech Electronics and Communication Engineering in Greater Kolkata College of Engineering and Management.
19th January 2019, 11:25 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Electronics and Telecom Engineering) in Greater Kolkata College of Engineering and Management?

If you want to study BTech(Electronics and Telecom Engineering) in Greater Kolkata College of Engineering and Management, you will need to have appear in the WEJEE or JEE (Main). You will have to obtain good rank in the entrance exam, because admission will be done on the basis of rank secured in the entrance exam by the candidates.

For details visit:
http://gkcem.ac.in/BTech4YearDuration.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?