14th January 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Seats available for BTech(Electronics and Telecom Engineering) in Greater Kolkata College of Engineering and Management?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BTech(Electronics and Telecom Engineering) course which is available in Greater Kolkata College of Engineering and Management. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

18th January 2019, 04:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seats available for BTech(Electronics and Telecom Engineering) in Greater Kolkata College of Engineering and Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do BTech(Electronics and Telecom Engineering) course which is available in Greater Kolkata College of Engineering and Management. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

Seats available for BTech courses in the Greater Kolkata College of Engineering and Management are given below:

Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) – 45 seats

Electrical Engineering (EE) – 45 seats

Computer Science & Engineering – 45 seats

Mechanical Engineering – 45 seats

Civil Engineering – 45 seats
19th January 2019, 11:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seats available for BTech(Electronics and Telecom Engineering) in Greater Kolkata College of Engineering and Management?

Greater Kolkata College of Engineering and Management does offer BTech (Electronics & Communication Engineering). Total seats available for BTech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) in Greater Kolkata College of Engineering and Management is 45. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/Computer Application as compulsory subjects from a recognized institute are eligible to pursue BTech(Electronics and communication Engineering) in Greater Kolkata College of Engineering and Management. Candidates are admitted based on rank secured in the WBJEE or JEE (Main).

For detailed information visit;
http://gkcem.ac.in/BTech4YearDuration.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?