11th March 2019, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BVoc(Tourism) in St. Xavier's College, Mumbai?

I want to join St. Xavier's College, Mumbai for studying BVoc(Tourism) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

16th March 2019, 08:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BVoc(Tourism) in St. Xavier's College, Mumbai?

Entrance exam is not required to study BVoc(Tourism) in St. Xavier's College, Mumbai. Admission of students is on the basis of the aggregate marks in the qualifying examination or its equivalent. The basic eligibility criteria to study BVoc(Tourism) in St. Xavier's College, Mumbai is pass in the Class 12th or its equivalent examination in any stream or Diploma in any Engineering branch with two or three or four years duration after passing the intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra State or equivalent examination.
20th March 2019, 11:34 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BVoc(Tourism) in St. Xavier's College, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join St. Xavier's College, Mumbai for studying BVoc(Tourism) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!
The entrance exam will be conducted by the St. Xavier's College, Kolkata. Admission will be based on the entrance examination performance.

Entrance exam for B.Voc (Tourism) include the questions of general knowledge, Economics, English language, Comprehension skills, Logical reasoning, and Critical analysis

-> Candidates must score the 65% in the entrance exam for General category,
-> For Christians Minority community must score of 60% and, for SC/ST candidates must score of 55% in their entrance exam to the admission in the college

For future details contact; www.xaviers.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?