8th November 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of Bachelor of Mass Media Entrance Exam conducted by Xaviers College Mumbai?

I would like to get some previous years qustion papers of Bachelor of Mass Media entrance examinations conducted byAt.Xaviers college, Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Best study material to crack the exam of St Xaviers for bachelor in Mass media?
  2. Best study material to crack exam of St. Xaviers for Bachelors in Mass Media? Last years uestion papers of BMM of entrance exam?
  3. Career scope of Bachelor of Mass Media(BMM)
  4. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  6. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Previous year papers for SNAP masters in mass media exam conducted by symbiosis? -- [New]
  8. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  9. List of universities available in Mumbai which provides PG course on Mass Media through distance education?
  10. Date of entrance exam for mass communication in St. Xaviers college?
  11. Difference between Bachelor in Arts (BA) and Bachelor in Mass Media (BMM)?
  12. Which is the best study material to crack exam of St. Xaviers for Bachelors in Mass Media?
  13. Last years question paper for the entrance exam of masters in mass media?
  14. Which are other type of courses like Graphic designing which will be helpful to get a higher pay scale?
  15. Colleges that provide BMM-Bachelor of Mass Media
  16. Should I study Bachelor in Arts degree or a Bachelor in Mass Media after 12th? Difference between BA degree and BMM?
  17. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  18. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
3rd February 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Bachelor of Mass Media Entrance Exam conducted by Xaviers College Mumbai?

From which site can i download the last five years question papers in mass com & public relation for St. Xaviers institute of masscom. entrance exam,Mumbai
25th March 2012, 12:52 PM
samiha07

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Bachelor of Mass Media Entrance Exam conducted by Xaviers College Mumbai?

will you plz mail me the study material and the referene books for bmm entrane test of xaviers?
5th April 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Yes, very much n my question is similar to the ones that have already been asked..... i need the set of sample question papaers of at least last 5 years. for BMM.

I seek for your guidance
Regards
23rd April 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

previous years question PAPERS for course in PG diploma in mass communications in Xavier institute of MC
8th May 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hi... can you please send me last 5 years entrance exam test papers for BJMC in Delhi university. I will be greatfull to you, if you kindly tell me the registeration date for this entrance exam in du. looking for prompt reply...........
21st May 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

how do i prepare for the entrance test for BMM in St.Xaviers ?
30th May 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

same here......i too want 2 prepare fr FYBMM(BMM course in st Xaviers)...so where i cn gt previous yr quetsn papers?????
17th November 2012, 11:40 AM

can i get tybmm previous 5yrs mumbai university question papers .if yes then mail me on [email protected]
17th November 2012, 11:41 AM

Thumbs up Re: Previous years question papers of Bachelor of Mass Media Entrance Exam conducted by Xaviers College Mumbai?

can i get tybmm previous 5yrs mumbai university question papers .if yes then mail me on [email protected] in ad
13th May 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

can someone please post the previous year papers of bmm entrance test in st. xaviers?
16th May 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

can anybody plz mail me the last 5 yrs question pprs for BMM entrance exam in st. xaviers!!
if yes den plz do reply as soon as possible
18th May 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

pls somebody mail me the ladst 5 years question papers to crack xaviers entrance test for bmm
22nd May 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pls somebody mail me the ladst 5 years question papers to crack xaviers entrance test for bmm
hi. did you get any previous years test papers?
30th May 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

how can i get last year BMM question paper
3rd June 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Same question...how can I get last year BMM question paper...plssss help...
28th January 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I need to know how to prepare for bmm entrance test of st xavier's mumbai. can u help me?
13th March 2014, 01:22 PM
JIDNYASA NARENDRA JADHAV

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiha07 View Post
will you plz mail me the study material and the referene books for bmm entrane test of xaviers?
I want to know how to get prepare for BMM entrance exam of st.Xavier college Mumbai?
2nd May 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for entrance exam for bachelor in mass communication???
16th May 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

hey...will you mail me last few years entrance examination paers of xavier's college mumbai..for bmm and bms............????
28th May 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

plz Mail me bmm syllabus for entrnce in st xaviers & also mail sum previous years questn ppr
28th May 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Hey can I please get the 5 year entrance exam papers for BMM in st xaviers mumbai? Pls mail it to [email protected]. Thank you very much:)
1st June 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone give me last years question paper of bms entrance exam of st.xaviers college..pls....my email id is [email protected]
24th January 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

SUCCESS MASTER: Arihant Mass Communication Journalism Entrance Examination...its a good book with all the necessray info.
8th April 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Please mail me last few years entrance examination paers of xavier's college mumbai..for bmm to my mail id [email protected]
13th April 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Please mail me last few years entrance examination paers of xavier's college mumbai..for bmm to my mail [email protected]
28th April 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Please mail me last few years entrance examination papers of xavier's college mumbai..for bmm to my mail [email protected]
2nd May 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

where do I get previous questions papers for PG in Advertising of St. Xaviers College Mumbai. Pls help. email id. is [email protected]
11th May 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone give me last 3 years question paper of bms entrance exam of st.xaviers college..pls....my email id is [email protected]
27th May 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Please mail me previous sample papers of bmm entrance test of st Xavier's Mumbai...only few days left for the exam!
5th June 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I, Kindly request you to mail me last year entrance paper of bmm of ST.XAVIER`S COLLEGE...pls send me soon..
19th March 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Please mail me previous year entrance question paper of st xaviers mumbai for BMM.
Mail it on: [email protected]
3rd April 2016, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i get bms entrance question paper of previous 5yrs of stxaviers mail it on [email protected]
28th April 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Where and how can I get the past 10 years BMM Entrance test question papers of St. Xavier's college, Mumbai?
10th May 2016, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I get the past question papers of BMM entrance test of st.xavier's college-mumbai?? please mail it on [email protected]
7th April 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Wwhere can i find the previous exam papers for st xaviers bmm exam. Its really very important. I'll be really grateful. thank you. Please reply back to the email ID : [email protected]
11th May 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Please mail me last few years entrance examination papers of Xavier's college mumbai..for BMM to my mail [email protected]
17th May 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I would like to get some previous years question papers of Bachelor of Mass Media entrance examinations conducted by St. Xaviers college, Mumbai.
Please email at [email protected]
22nd May 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can you please send me the last 2 years BMM (Bachelor in Mass Media) entrance papers conducted by St. Xavier's. My email id is [email protected]
27th May 2017, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Can you please send me the question papers of the last two years of the BMM test of St. Xavier's? Email at [email protected]
31st May 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Can you please send me previous years question papers of Bachelor of Mass Media entrance examinations conducted by St. Xavier's?
please email at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?