24th June 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in BVSc(Animal Production & Management) course in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences? I want to join this University for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  2. Admission procedure to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences? -- [New]
  3. How many seats are available for BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  5. What are the examinations held for Post Graduation in West Bengal Animal and Fishery Sciences institute?
  6. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
  7. List of colleges offering BFSc in Kolkata
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  9. List of entrance exams along with syllabus to study B.Sc Fisheries
  10. Best veterinary colleges from private sector?
  11. Information about Post graduate Diploma in Translation?
  12. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  13. Minimum cutoff for Veterinary? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is meant by lateral entry programme in post graduate courses?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  17. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  18. Which government college and which streams are available after scoring 2627 rank in WBJEE?
27th April 2023, 03:47 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?

Yes, entrance exam is available to study BVSc (Animal Production & Management).

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?